Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rule #1

Hello to all you unsung singers, authors, and people.
This blog ends today on the same day that it began. My oxymorons will drive what I have to say before I write them.
Seriously, I hope to cheer and embrace many singers, authors, and people who have made profound contributions to bring joy and reduce suffering in the world.
My novel ITCH that is now available at amazon.com is about one of these unsung people. Although he is a serial killer he is trying to overcome his demons. He is an example of what I will be showcasing here.
Please, if you know someone that falls under this category, I'd love to hear from you.
I shall also offer my distorted perceptions of what reality means to me. A word of caution: I believe and always will that reality is the least interesting aspect of fantasy and that is how we survive to see the joke of life.
This entry will not exist once you finish reading. When you turn off your computer, this blog has the power to airbrush all that I have said.
Try it. And I bet you 10:1 odds you won't remember a thing. That is, my message.
Forget and you will find nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment